- A completed and signed MM application form. Attach 4 of 2-inch recent photographs.
- Official transcript of previous university in any field (no minimum GPA)
- A copy of the following documents:
- citizen identification card or
- passport showing applicant’s name, date of birth, and expiry date (for foreigners)
- Minimum score of one of the following English proficiency test either
- CU-TEP 75 or
- TOEFL iBT 79 or
- IETLS 6.5
- Two letters of recommendation from present or former instructors or employers
- A copy of certificate employment, certifying at least one-year applicable work experience after completion of undergraduate degree
- Statement of purpose indicating your purposes and objectives in undertaking the program and your special interests and plans
1) English proficiency scores are valid if they are no more than two years old (referring to the test date until the admission notification date). If applicants are US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand citizens, English proficiency score will be exempted.
2) Every document must be submitted online, in person or by post within the deadline.