- Official transcript of previous university in any field (no minimum GPA)
- A copy of the following documents:
- citizen identification card or
- passport showing applicant’s name, date of birth, and expiry date (for foreigners)
- Minimum score of one of the following English proficiency test either
- CU-TEP 75 or
- TOEFL iBT 79 or
- IELTS 6.5
- Two letters of recommendation from present or former instructors or employers MM Recommendation Form
- It is important that applicants have at least one year of work experience. Those who have less than one year of work experience need to show equivalent experience or related activities.
- Statement of purpose indicating your purposes and objectives in undertaking the program and your special interests and plans
1) Validity of English proficiency result stands for only a period of 2 years after the test date until Fall (1st) semester starts. If applicants are US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand citizens, English proficiency score will be exempted.
2) Every documents must be submitted online within the deadline.